Ask a Librarian
- In Person: The Reference Desk is staffed during all Library Hours. Librarians at this desk can answer any of your research questions.
- Phone: You can call the Library at (708) 709-3552 and speak to a librarian.
- E-mail: Send an e-mail and a librarian will respond back to you by the next business day.
- Help by Appointment: If you prefer to have a librarian's undivided attention for an extended period of time, we offer individual consultations. To schedule a consultation, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the e-mail include:
- Your name
- Date and time availability
- What you would like to discuss with a librarian.