The library computer lab is an open access lab for all students and community members. You do not need to check in to use a computer. The following policies and procedures apply to computer use:
- Before using the library computers, please read board policy C-21.
- Library computers have academic research priority.
- You may be asked to give up your computer to a student who wants to conduct academic research if you are a using a computer for non-academic purposes.
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed to use the library computers.
- If you are using the computers for an unacceptable use or use in violation of policy C-21, you will be asked to produce your ID and may be asked to leave the library.
- The library will make no attempt to monitor and accept no responsibility for the content of any material accessed through the Internet.