Printing costs ten cents ($.10) per page. Print jobs sent from the Library or from
the Student Success Center can be printed from the release stations in either location.
Documents will remain in the print queue for 12 hours before being automatically deleted.
- Select Print from the File menu. Adjust the page range and number of copies if necessary.
- Click OK or Print
If you would like to print in COLOR. Change the printer from Library BW to Library
COLOR on the Printer Settings Screen
- A pop-up box will appear shortly. Enter your Student ID number.
- When you have sent all the documents you want to print, go to the release station.
- Enter your Student ID number at the release station.
- Check the box next to each item you want to print. You will see the total cost of
your print jobs below.
- Click Print.
- Pay for your printing by entering cash or coins into the coin machine on your right.
The machine accepts coins ($.05, $.10, $.25, $1), singles ($1), and fives ($5).
- Pick up your documents on the printers to your left. If you sent multiple print jobs,
your documents will be sent from both printers.